Rye Patch Gold Corp.
With more than 180 square kilometres of land holdings along with a producing gold mine on the Oreana trend, Rye Patch Gold Corp. is emerging as one of the Nevada’s leading junior mining companies.
The key value drivers include:
- Growth through expanding gold and silver production;
- Expansion and discovery potential for oxide and sulfide deposits;
- Significant multi-project synergies and associated cost savings;
- Largest land holder on an emerging gold and silver trend;
- Extensive major and mid-tier company management experience; and
- Significant institutional investment (Funds)
The Company is well positioned for sustainable growth in a US$1,000 per ounce gold environment, and tremendous value at higher gold prices. The Company will continue to seek opportunities that increase shareholder value.
Further exploration and expansion of the resources, decision for production for Lincoln Hill in 2017 and commercial production start for Florida Canyon in Q1-2017
Data & Facts
|Outstanding shares:||387.2 Mio.|
|Fully diluted:||444.7 Mio.|
|Institutionals & Insider:||Sun Valley, US Global, Euro Pacific, Kinross ~ 30 to 35%|
|Insiders ~ 5%|
|Head Office:||Rye Patch Gold Corp.|
|1740-1177 West Hastings Street|
|Vancouver, BC V6E 2K3|
|Management:||William C. (Bill) Howald, President, CEO, Co-Founder, Director|
|Tony Wood, CFO|
|Jonathan Challis, Chairman and Director|
|Charles C. Russell, Director|
|Bernard Poznanski, Corporate Secretary|
- Ascendant Resources Inc.
- Aguia Resources Ltd.
- Alabama Graphite Corp.
- Altona Mining Ltd.
- Caledonia Mining Corp.
- Endeavour Silver Corp.
- EnWave Corp.
- Fission Uranium Corp.
- GoldMining Inc.
- Klondex Mines Ltd.
- MAG Silver Corp.
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd
- Pershing Gold Corp.
- Rye Patch Gold Corp.
- Sibanye Gold Ltd.
- Sierra Metals Inc.
- Sulliden Mining Capital Inc.
- TerraX Minerals Inc.
- Treasury Metals Inc.
- Uranium Energy Corp.
- US Gold Corp.