Sulliden Mining Capital Inc.
Sulliden Mining Capital Inc. is focused on generating value through the acquisition and development of quality mining projects in the Americas, in addition to identifying opportunities across industries for active investments. Their management team has a proven history of creating value for its shareholders. The core members of the Company have worked together for over a decade and have seen three of their gold companies taken-over at significant premiums since 2002. In each instance, the projects followed steady de-risking paths with mineral resource growth, strong engineering, permitting advancements, construction, and in some cases achieving production. Top investment holdings are:
· The Troilus Gold Project which is a past-producing gold/copper/silver mine in Quebec.
· The Eurosun Rovina Valley Gold project which is the 2nd largest gold deposit in Europe in Romania.
· The Aguia Rio Grande Phosphate Project which is a Feasibility-level project and SCM is the first-mover in the region in Brazil.
· The Belo Sun Volta Grande Gold Project which is a Multi-million ounce gold project in the permitting phase in Brazil.
· And last but not least the East Sullivan past-producing polymetallic mine also in Quebec in Canada.
The team consists of proven experts in the areas of mine exploration, permitting, construction, operations and capital markets. Together they are able to identify high quality projects for acquisition or investment. The company takes an active role in their investments by being involved at the Board level and with contributions from their technical advisory team to ensure the proper execution of the projects they invest.
Sulliden wants continuesly realize the value of their investements and possibly reach for the future dividend payments to their shareholders.
Data & Facts
|Outstanding Shares:||36.9 Mio.|
|fully diluted:||42,9 Mio.|
|Head Office:||800-65 Queen Street West|
|Toronto, Ontario M5H 2M5|
|Management:||Justin Reid, CEO|
|Paul Pint, President|
|Peter Tagliamonte, P.Eng. MBA, Senior VP; Executive Director|
|Joe Milbourne, FAusIMM, Corporate Evaluations Coordinator|
|Stéphane Amireault, MScA., P.Eng., Senior Geologist|
- Ascendant Resources Inc.
- Aguia Resources Ltd.
- Alabama Graphite Corp.
- Altona Mining Ltd.
- Caledonia Mining Corp.
- Endeavour Silver Corp.
- EnWave Corp.
- Fission Uranium Corp.
- GoldMining Inc.
- Klondex Mines Ltd.
- MAG Silver Corp.
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd
- Pershing Gold Corp.
- Rye Patch Gold Corp.
- Sibanye Gold Ltd.
- Sierra Metals Inc.
- Sulliden Mining Capital Inc.
- TerraX Minerals Inc.
- Treasury Metals Inc.
- Uranium Energy Corp.
- US Gold Corp.