- ISIN: CA88103X1087
- WKN: A0YFEB
- VALOR: 3986835
TerraX Minerals Inc.
TerraX Minerals (TSX-V: TXR) is focused on the Yellowknife City Gold Project, one of Canada's premier high-grade Archean Gold Districts which they own by 100%. It has a size of 418 sqkm, an excellent infrastructure with less than 10 km from Yellowknife and year round access. The strike length is now 45 km on the trend with two of Canada's highest grade gold mines (the Con and Giant Mines - 14 Mio. ounces produced at 16 g/t Au). Another big adavantage is the location in Canada meaning geopolitically stable and a mining friendly jurisdiction especially the Yellowknife area in the North West Territories. The management is well experienced management and the company has proven technical team which has already discovered a world class gold deposit (Meliadine - now owned by Agnico Eagle) .
The excellent endwoment with multiple gold bearing structures lis fantastic. Examples are:
- Mispickel – new discovery winter 2016 with 8.00 m @ 60.6022 g/t Au & 7.30 m @ 23.60 g/t Au
- Barney Shear (extension shear which hosts Con & Giant) – TerraX drills 22.4 m @ 6.35 g/t Au
- Crestaurum – drill intersection with 5.0 m @ 62,9 g/t Au
- Shear 20 – drill intersection with 21 m @ 2.97 g/t Au
- Hebert-Brent – new discovery summer 2015 with surface channel samples with 11.0 m @ 7.55 g/t Au
- Sam Otto – 2016 drill intersection 49.70 m @ 1.00 g/t Au & 30.70 m @ 1.33 g/t Au
1605-777 Dunsmuir Street, PO Box 10442
Canada, Vancouver V7Y 1K4
|Mr. Joseph William Campbell B.Sc., P.Geo.||Exec. Chairman||1957||N/A|
|Mr. Stuart Wayne Rogers||CFO & Director||1957||N/A|
|Mr. David Suda||Pres & CEO||N/A||N/A|
|Samuel Vella||Mang. of Corp. Communications||N/A||N/A|
|Mr. Alan Sexton MSc P.Geol||VP of Exploration||N/A||N/A|
Chart TerraX Minerals Inc.
Stock exchanges der TerraX Minerals Inc.
|Börse||Symbol||Letzter Kurs||Vortag||Veränderung||Volumen||Marktkap.||Aktien im Umlauf||Float Shares||Geld||Brief||Letzte Aktualisierung|
Financial data TerraX Minerals Inc.
Further information will follow soon