- ISIN: CA4105841064
- WKN: A2DJ8Y
- VALOR: 35311566
Hannan Metals Ltd.
Hannan's 100% owned San Martin project encompass a new, basin-scale high-grade copper-silver system situated along the foreland region of the eastern Andes Mountains in Peru and neighbouring countries. Geologically, Hannan's sedimentary copper-silver deposits analogues include the vast Kupferschiefer deposit in Eastern Europe where KGHM Polska Miedź (KGHM) operate the largest silver producing mine in the world, more than twice the production of any other operation, and also the sixth biggest copper miner on earth.
Hannan recognized the exceptional potential for large copper-silver deposits in this part of Peru and has aggressively staked a commanding position over 656 square kilometres (“sq km”) of prospective geology.
- Big and previously unexplored sediment-hosted high-grade copper-silver district, 100 kilometres of combined strike in north-central Peru;
- Style, commodity and country for the majors, Kupferschiefer analogies;
- Exploration target of considerable scale. Hannan has first-mover advantage;
- Multiple gossans up 80 metres in thickness have been recorded over multiple kilometres of strike;
- Best results from outcrop – 20km apart:
- 3m @ 2.5% Cu and 22g/t Ag (LD190517-19)
- 2m @ 5.9% Cu and 66g/t Ag (TC190536-38)
Hannan also has 100% ownership of the County Clare project in Ireland.
Over the last decade, the team of orefinders behind Hannan has forged a long and successful record of discovering, financing and advancing mineral projects in Europe and Peru.
1090 West Georgia Street, Suite 1305
Canada, Vancouver V6E 3V7
|Mr. Michael Robert Hudson B.Sc.(Hons), GDipAppFin, FAusIMM, MSEG, MAIG||Chairman & CEO||1969||N/A|
|Mr. Harvey Lim C.A., CPA, CA||Chief Financial Officer||1959||N/A|
|Mr. Lars Kristian Dahlenborg||Pres||N/A||N/A|
|Mr. Oleg Kim||VP of Operations||1960||90.229k|
|Mr. Malcolm Lake P.Eng.||Technical Director||N/A||N/A|