The whole world of commodities in one App!

Watch Management & Expert Interviews, Site-Visit-Videos, News Shows and receive top and up to date Mining Information on your mobile device worldwide!

Download our unique App for free!
Commodity-TV Play Store
Commodity-TV App Store

Social Media

The uncertain times speak for gold

The speed with which investments can get into difficulties was recently demonstrated again by a US hedge fund.

Receive up-to-date information about the company directly via push notification

This has shaken the financial world that a major U.S. hedge fund is suffering from problems that may lead to losses of various major banks and this in the amount of several billion U.S. dollars. So, it is better to choose an investment in gold as a solid longer-term investment. Even though there is a certain volatility when investing in gold mining stocks, you gain a leverage of about three to one on the gold price.

And best of all, everyone agrees that gold has always stood the test of time. A small portion of the gold mined, about 12 percent, is used in electronics, medical, and aerospace applications. The remaining 88 percent goes into jewelry, gold coins or bars. And very importantly, gold is a currency. Even more so, one that, unlike paper currencies, retains its value. And the expert opinions on the gold price speak for gold investments. Higher prices are expected, by some industry experts at least from the middle of the year.

The environment for the gold price is positive. The zero-interest rate policy will remain for a long time, and rising inflation is expected. In addition, there could be another factor: In 2020, jewelry demand plummeted massively. And in China, a major jewelry consumer country, things are back to normal. So, there could be a lot of pent-up demand for the gold market.

Gold in the project is owned by Torq Resources - -, for example. In addition to copper, an important commodity in a recovering global economy, gold is contained in the Margarita project. This project contains iron-oxide copper-gold and is located near world-class properties in Chile. Tudor Gold controls four properties (just over 35,000 hectares) in British Columbia's Golden Triangle. The flagship project is the Treaty Creek project, one of the world's largest gold discoveries in the last three decades. 

Current corporate information and press releases from Torq Resources (

In accordance with §34 WpHG I would like to point out that partners, authors and employees may hold shares in the respective companies addressed and thus a possible conflict of interest exists. No guarantee for the translation into English. Only the German version of this news is valid.

Disclaimer: The information provided does not represent any form of recommendation or advice. Express reference is made to the risks in securities trading. No liability can be accepted for any damage arising from the use of this blog. I would like to point out that shares and especially warrant investments are always associated with risk. The total loss of the invested capital cannot be excluded. All information and sources are carefully researched. However, no guarantee is given for the correctness of all contents. Despite the greatest care, I expressly reserve the right to make errors, especially with regard to figures and prices. The information contained herein is taken from sources believed to be reliable, but in no way claims to be accurate or complete. Due to court decisions, the contents of linked external sites are also co-responsible (e.g. Landgericht Hamburg, in the decision of 12.05.1998 - 312 O 85/98), as long as there is no explicit dissociation from them. Despite careful control of the content, I do not assume liability for the content of linked external pages. The respective operators are exclusively responsible for their content. The disclaimer of Swiss Resource Capital AG also 

Always up to date with the newsletter from SRC

Swiss Resource Capital AG will use the information you provide in this form to keep in touch with you and to provide you with updates and marketing information. To receive our news, you still have to give us permission to send you E-Mails below.

You can change your mind at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link, which you can find in the footer of every email you receive from us, or by contacting us at [email protected] We will treat your information with care and respect. For more information about our privacy practices, visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these Terms.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.

* indicates required
SRC Mining & Special Situations ZertifikatSRC Mining & Special Situations Zertifikat