In Gold We Trust report 2019
Receive up-to-date information about the company directly via push notification
This year's In Gold We Trust reportwas presented at an international press conference on May 28, 2019. The authors of the report are the two fund managers Ronald-Peter Stoeferle and Mark Valek from Liechtenstein-based Incrementum AG.
The more than 300-page In Gold We Trust report is world-renowned and has been named the “gold standard of all gold studies” by the Wall Street Journal. Last year's edition was downloaded more than 1.8 million times. This makes In Gold We Trust, which will be published for the 13th time this year, one of the most widely read gold studies internationally. For the first time ever, the study will also be published in Chinese on June 15.
The following topics are covered in the In Gold We Trust report 2019, among others:
- Review of the most important events in the gold market over the past 12 months
- Is gold the last monetary anchor of trust in a world suffering a general loss of confidence?
- “The Monetary U-Turn”: The reversal of monetary tightening and its impact on gold
- The increasing importance of gold in a time of de-dollarization
- Gold and cryptocurrencies – a solidifying friendship
- Gold stocks: reasons for our confidence (ESG, technology, valuation)
- Outlook for gold price development
Further highlights of this issue are:
Exclusive interviews with
Guest contributions by
- Prof. Steve Hanke: “Hyperinflation: Much Talked About, Little Understood.”
- Keith Weiner on “Gold Bonds”
- Mark Burridge (Baker Steel Capital Managers LLP): “Reforms, Returns and Responsibility - How can gold mining equities become more important during the next gold cycle?”
The entire interview can be downloaded from our website at www.ingoldwetrust.report/freegold.